The World's First Singing PilotWelcome aboard!
Welcome to my home on the interweb! It's true. They'll let anybody in here. I've been around music my whole life. I'm no pro and I'm not chasing anybody's idea of a dream, but country music has always been a passion of mine. I don't make music to get paid. I write when I wanna write and record when I can afford. Over the years the songs add up, and I wanted to have something to pass along, in case I do first. So starting May 1st, I will release my first song.
But, instead of creating album after album, I've decided to start releasing single songs. They will be available here only and as often as I can crank 'em out. The recordings will be studio quality made by me and my band, a group of A-List pickers here in Music City, at Oceanway Studio. That means no MP3, iTunes, shitty lifeless downloads like you're used to buying. This is as good as it gets for a digital download. I may not compete talent-wise, but I will give you the best available.
Remember this...it's gonna be country, it's gonna be real songs and it's gonna be as good a quality as I can give you. You're gonna laugh, you might cry, but I'll keep ya drinkin' 'em dry.
Don't forget! Check back in on the 1st of every month and see what's new! If you would like a reminder, please sign up for the Mile High Club and I'll make sure the soundtrack of your life ain't boring.
STRONG music and merchandise profits go to the "Andie and Alex Belak Scholarship Fund." Keep your receipt for tax time!
TOP 10 FACTS 1. BigCity has logged more time honky tonkin' than flying airplanes
2. BigCity gets paid more to fly airplanes than to honky tonk (together, we can change that)
3. BigCity has been a pro pilot for over 16 years - instructing, photo flights for news crews, corporate flying and airline flying
4. BigCity's first singing gig was at church
5. BigCity attracted his wife performing his very first country music gig at a wake
6. BigCity can juggle (not just 2 careers)
7. BigCity was on a Navy ROTC scholarship at Auburn University (until Bill Clinton decided we didn't need a military)
8. BigCity taught himself to play guitar (which is part of the problem)
9. BigCity only writes songs about real life (I'm not just trying to sell you something, but tell you something)
10. BigCity was country when country wasn't cool
JUKEBOX CONTROL @ THE BOTTOM Crank my tunes below left!
If it's too loud...YOU'RE TOO OLD, TOO MARRIED OR NOT THE BOSS!
You are visitor number: 6136
Thanks for voting!
Where do you get your music?
|I prefer CD
|I stream mostly (Pandora, Spotify, etc)